Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2 versions.....images from MoonlightJourney.
I used their new set with Washie tape!!!..how cool is that!! also,i used other images from kits too! 
digitally created....I used photoshop and several on-line,free photo-editing products.
Things have been hectic around my house...3 grandkids in 3 different school...open houses,end of school year projects..and just stuff!!!!


   

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL WHO ARE AFFECTED BY THE TERRIBLE TORNADO IN OKLAHOMA. A DEVASTATING ,TRAGIC EVENT. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES WHEN I FEEL SO HELPLESS. HERE I SIT ,IN MY HOUSE....SO MANY HAVE LOST THEIR HOMES..AND WORSE,THEIR LOVED ONES.
AND I COMPLAIN ABOUT MY LIFE BEING HECTIC...SHAME ON ME.


6 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Ann, you know I love both your creations!! They are fantastic! So happy to see you ;o) I've missed you, but I understand ;o) Hugs ;o)
We have been hearing on the news about Oklahoma! Terrible! So sad! Ann, no shame on you! We all complain about things, but when it comes down to things, we really have nothing to complain about. Life is so short and when tragedy like this hits, you really understand that! xoxoxoxo

Magic Love Crow said...

I am having a little giveaway on my blog, if you are interested ;o)

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Ann,
SO SORRY for my belated comment!
It has been a while since we have seen your work last. Wonderful image (haha, as usual your explanation how it is done is all Greek to me)

Well, my heart goes to the victims of the tornado in Oklahoma as well. I always think about all the care and the help from the world when we had "tsunami" 3 years ago in Tohoku region in Japan. Oh Ann, we all need to express our feeling a little.

Take Care of Yourselves and I hope you could face the energy for your lovely young grandchildren♡♡♡  

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan to Calf-sis, xoxo Miyako*

Mitzi said...

I love how you used the Ouija board in your art...very cool!

Ann said...

thanks Mitzi!!!

april said...

So interesting! You keep looking and finding more surprises! I have been wondering about the Washi tape!