Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Donald Trump’s sons criticized after brutal hunting photos released | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Donald Trump’s sons criticized after brutal hunting photos released | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News:omg!! you have to see this photo of D.Trump Jr. holding an elephant tail he cut off! The Donald think its fine for his sons to participate in this behavior. I am asking all of you to boycott ANY TRUMP BUSINESS AND HIS SHOW THE APPRENTICE. For him to think this behavior is ok is appalling.

'via Blog this'

3 comments:

Sunshineshelle said...

Can't stand the pompous dude, I'd love to start to boycott but thank goodness I already do, he makes me vomit, ugly inside & out in my opinion... Ann I think greed corrupts, not money... greed... look at the face :(

Magic Love Crow said...

Ann, I am with Shelle! I can't stand him or his father! Thank you for sharing this! It brings tears to my eyes! What is the thrill of killing an innocent animal?

Gems-By-Julz said...

Hi Ann,

I am horrofied and sickened by this barbaric and neanderthal behaviour and totally support the boycott of his shows. I have shared your link and am spreading the message. Big hugs for sharing xoxo Julz